OUR NETWORK: CompTIA TechLore DijitCommunity TiVoCommunity MyOpenRouter About UsAdvertiseContact Us
The Largest Online Community
for Software CEOs and Executives.

Learn about scoring Forum's Raw Score: 42932.3
December 2, 2008 03:55 AM

Categories: Human Resources

Rating (0 votes)
Rate This!

Member Avatar

citytechsoftware

Hello all,

I wanted to buy a human resource management software for my company. But I am confused which software to buy, as there are many softwares available in the market.
After looking for a month I zeroed upon a software Paylite Human Resource management software, but still confused can any body help.
I will be very happy if anyone can send me a review of this.

Regards,
Chaitali

Discussion:    Add a Comment | Comments 1-7 of 7 | Latest Comment

December 2, 2008 9:34 AM

Chaitali -

What size is your company? What were your criteria for an HR system?

I notice that your user ID is citytechsoftware and the vendor of Paylite HR is a company called Citytech Software Private Limited. Is this a remarkable coincidence, or did you "zero in" on your own software?

December 2, 2008 12:43 PM

I notice that your user ID is citytechsoftware and the vendor of Paylite HR is a company called Citytech Software Private Limited.
I hope that is not the case Charles. We've been casually looking for a new HR system, and I would never deal with a company that would be so unscrupulous, under-handed and deceptive in self-promoting itself over the web. I hope Chaitali can explain himself - seems odd to hear about this relatively unknown product out of the blue.

---

Robert Dubicki

January 23, 2009 4:18 AM

Even Paylite HRMS is good one and convenient to use... you can use it for your organization. One more is Microsoft Dynamics Nav has the HR and Payroll module.

March 10, 2009 4:15 AM

I came across some software's.... take a look at hope these could help you.
http://www.capterra.com/human-resource-solutions

View unverified member's comment - posted by harjos

August 13, 2012 2:51 AM

Hey,
I am a project manager myself and i know what it is to schedule and manage resources especially when they are located around the globe.  I was supposed to manage my universally located resources manually and many of them. I started making mistakes because of so many of them. Spreadsheet software were not a help either. Then i began searching for automated solutions on the internet but i found many of them were not exactly what i wanted and the rest of them heavily priced.
So i went to a software consultant for a solution. He told me to try eResource Scheduler. I gave it a try and it was worth the every second i spent on it. The software does every thing a project manager would want niche reporting, easy scheduling, time sheet management etc. So i think if you can, give it a try, i am satisfied by the software, i hope you will also find it useful. 
www.eresourcescheduler.com
Thanking You

August 13, 2012 6:58 AM

Charles Mills said: Chaitali -

What size is your company? What were your criteria for an HR system?

I notice that your user ID is citytechsoftware and the vendor of Paylite HR is a company called Citytech Software Private Limited. Is this a remarkable coincidence, or did you "zero in" on your own software?

Hello Chaitali

Cavintek is a fast-growing cloud-based workflow software company that helps businesses become more productive and efficient. Our flagship productcFlow provides customized applications to automate processes and realize cost savings. 
Please check this link (http://www.cavintek.com/products/hr-management-software/) to know more about our products and how you can benefit from them.
Try it for free right now!

Sivaram Subramaniam

Discussion:    Add a Comment | Back to Top | Comments 1-7 of 7 | Latest Comment

You must login to discuss this item.

Please log in or register to participate in this community!

Remember

Not a member? Sign up!

Did you forget your password?

You can also log in using OpenID.

close this window
close this window