OUR NETWORK: CompTIA TechLore DijitCommunity TiVoCommunity MyOpenRouter About UsAdvertiseContact Us
The Largest Online Community
for Software CEOs and Executives.

Learn about scoring Forum's Raw Score: 83389.4
November 15, 2007 03:18 PM

Categories: Human Resources

Rating (0 votes)
Rate This!

Member Avatar

ctran

Hello,

I am new to the forum. I am looking for an online performance appraisal system that will help me write employee performance reviews and track and manage goals. We are a small software company with less than 10 employees.

Ideally the solution is a Software as a Service online product, easy to use, affordable and geared for small companies. Software industry related is a bonus.

Thanks for your help.

Discussion:    Add a Comment | Comments 1-3 of 3 | Latest Comment

November 17, 2007 7:55 AM

Well, I am not aware of such tools, but we try to do the same thing in a more creative way. Leveraging stuff like Wiki, activecollab. We have our employee do their apprasial and skill tracking using those tools. May be it can give you some insight.
good luck

November 19, 2007 1:49 PM

I searched Google on and I got a lot of hits, including eleven "sponsored links." It looks like there are a lot of people with tools to help with this. The first two ads offer a free demo.

August 30, 2011 10:53 PM

ctran said: Hello,

I am new to the forum. I am looking for an online performance appraisal system that will help me write employee performance reviews and track and manage goals. We are a small software company with less than 10 employees.

Ideally the solution is a Software as a Service online product, easy to use, affordable and geared for small companies. Software industry related is a bonus.

Thanks for your help.
Some samples online performance apparaisal for small company can be found at http://performancereviewphrases.info I hope this useful.

Discussion:    Add a Comment | Comments 1-3 of 3 | Latest Comment

You must login to discuss this item.

Please log in or register to participate in this community!

Remember

Not a member? Sign up!

Did you forget your password?

You can also log in using OpenID.

close this window
close this window