OUR NETWORK: CompTIA TechLore DijitCommunity TiVoCommunity MyOpenRouter About UsAdvertiseContact Us
The Largest Online Community
for Software CEOs and Executives.

Learn about scoring Forum's Raw Score: 73438.3
January 11, 2012 11:41 AM

Categories: Jobs and Partners Board

Rating (0 votes)
Rate This!

Member Avatar

kelaw

Hello,

I've got a single person software business that sells an application in a niche market. I've got clients in the US, UK, and Canada. I've had a lot of interest from areas in Asia and even the Middle East but have not been able to take advantage- I'm wearing all the hats and don't have the extra resources to grow.

This application is a natural to convert to a web-based subscription model. It can also incorporate advertising from industry suppliers. 

I'm looking to either sell the business outright or work with a partner/investor to grow it. I am not interested in hiring anyone myself. If you have resources and are interested please let me know. 

Thanks,

Kevin

Discussion:    Add a Comment | Comments 1-8 of 8 | Latest Comment

January 20, 2012 2:34 PM

Dear Sir, This is Munish Kumar from Delhi. I have completed my MCA from ABES Engg. College Ghaziabad. I'm searching for project or Partner(any type of software/IT work. How i can help you. any work for me than mail me munishgautam082@gmail.com or call me +919555516503.

MUNISH KUMAR

January 20, 2012 2:34 PM

Dear Sir, This is Munish Kumar from Delhi. I have completed my MCA from ABES Engg. College Ghaziabad. I'm searching for project or Partner(any type of software/IT work. How i can help you. any work for me than mail me munishgautam082@gmail.com or call me +919555516503.

MUNISH KUMAR

July 29, 2012 1:13 AM

Hi kevin,
we are a software firm based out of cochin infoark. We are a product development firm with strong foot hold in the middle east. We are lookin
g forward to expand in the Usa and UK.We could speak and understand as to how we can associate for a mutually benifical development.

Rgds,
Vinson

July 30, 2012 9:12 AM

Hello Vinson,
Thanks for your response. I have decided to sell my business instead of looking for a partner. Part of the sale could include a lot of input and consulting from me re the market and the software itself, and any development that might be done (I'm not planning to just walk away after a sale; I'd like to continue to work with a buyer but have them be the full owner of the company).

If you would like to discuss this further you can email me at kelaw@me.com.

February 7, 2013 12:07 AM

Kevin -

Are you still selling? I'm interested to learn more. I have 30+ years in software development and have business/marketing partners.

Thanks,
Randall Johnson

February 8, 2013 1:56 PM

Hi Randall,
I am still looking at various scenarios- I sent you a PM- let me know if you didn't receive it and we'll get in touch another way.

February 9, 2013 3:55 AM

Thanks for sharing your info. could you please ellobrate more wether you are selling only project or shole account?

Please explain more abot the project,etime,expence etc.

Md Gulzar Saba Senior Software engineer email: md.gulzar.saba@hotmail.com

February 11, 2013 6:26 PM

Hi Gulzar,
I am either looking for a local (Los Angeles, CA) investor (the biz is at the point of 'expansion' and needs some capital for that) or to sell the business outright, with myself doing consultant work for it. I'm not looking for a partner who is not in the same area as I am as that is just too complicated (skype, gotomeeting notwithstanding).

Discussion:    Add a Comment | Back to Top | Comments 1-8 of 8 | Latest Comment

You must login to discuss this item.

Please log in or register to participate in this community!

Remember

Not a member? Sign up!

Did you forget your password?

You can also log in using OpenID.

close this window
close this window