OUR NETWORK: CompTIA TechLore DijitCommunity TiVoCommunity MyOpenRouter About UsAdvertiseContact Us
The Largest Online Community
for Software CEOs and Executives.

Learn about scoring Forum's Raw Score: 382464.0
September 14, 2011 07:01 AM

Categories: Human Resources

Rating (0 votes)
Rate This!

Member Avatar

TonyBrown HJSoftware

Hello ,

We are looking for a good marketing consultants/offshore partners with good network in USA or Canada to acquire software projects on revenue sharing model. Any hint and suggestions please.

Regards,

Tony Brown

BD Manager-HJ Software (P) Ltd (www.hjsoftware.net )

Discussion:    Add a Comment | Comments 1-8 of 8 | Latest Comment

September 20, 2011 2:16 PM

Hi Tony,

Most really good marketing consultants won't do revenue shares because it is risky, and because they don't need to - people will pay them per project or per hour.

If you want to find people who might be interested, one place to look is resume sites. Find people whose background and experience matches what you are looking for and ask if they would be open to this type of arrangement.

Judy

September 27, 2011 7:12 AM

I am from ssgindia ( www.ssgindia.com ) - we are also searching for similar requirement and failed.

I want to know from Judy, Why those small business owners do not accept such proposals at this time when they are anyway going to close - is it more risky than closing ?

September 27, 2011 9:11 AM

Judy thank you for your suggestion.Yaa I do agree one way of finding marketing consultants is on job boards/resume sites. We did not explore much on this parameter.

September 27, 2011 10:23 AM

Why would you think their businesses are going to close?

That doesn't make sense to me.

Besides, you don't want someone whose business is at risk of closing. You want someone who is successful, and those people have a long list of opportunities to choose from.

The reason they don't accept it is that they feel they would be wasting their time and resources on something that won't deliver a return. They would rather invest time and effort into something that is more likely to bring results.

So if you want them to take you up on your offer you need to find a way to make it more appealing or less risky.

October 11, 2011 4:15 PM

Check with IQTechPros.com. They connect companies trying to get IT projects completed with consultants (and groups). They are used by Accenture, IBM, Mainline and other large integrators who bid projects and then need to source the work.

Every vendor and reseller should be part of this network--see the different benefits to each group. You would go in under the Consultant area. No cost to join--no negatives, all positives.

Ted

Ted Finch 512-947-7016 tedfinch att chanimal.com www.chanimal.com (Chanimal - The Ultimate Resource for Software Marketing)

October 12, 2011 2:30 AM

Thank you Ted for your valuable information about IQTechpros.We shall explore this site for new IT Projects.I'am very thankful to you.

May 12, 2012 9:19 AM

i am a Chartered Marketer with a background in IT and professional services marketing. I am open to revenue share agreements.

If you can show me that you have the resources and the means to implement my strategies and techniques and you can give me full and frank disclosure of your accounts, current sales and profit figures as well as show that there is a minimum potential to generate £100,000 per year for my efforts then your first step is to reply to this comment within this public forum and we can take this conversation offline. Understand if I make £100,000 then you make the equivalent or more than you earn right now.

I'm open to a chat so do reply in the first instance.

May 15, 2012 1:58 AM

Dear Conrad,

Ours is a Software Product Development firm from Bangalore ( www.ssgindia.com ). We do offshore software product maintenance too.

We bring our products and capabilities of product development to the table, you have to make your survey and calculations to know how much you can make if you become our Director-Partner to Market our products and capabilities.

I would suggest you can download one of our products - say _ ACE Contact Manager ( a CRM Software) from our web site and use. As a Marketing person, you should be able to understand how useful it is.
I would also suggest you to pay a visit to www.goace.com - the product web site.

I am available on Skype - my skype id is - ssgindia.

We can also speak on Tel when required.

Thanks in advance for your thinking about the possibility of working together.

Sabya

Discussion:    Add a Comment | Back to Top | Comments 1-8 of 8 | Latest Comment

You must login to discuss this item.

Please log in or register to participate in this community!

Remember

Not a member? Sign up!

Did you forget your password?

You can also log in using OpenID.

close this window
close this window